Two page spread view

Is it possible to have two pages visible on the screen at a time? Notebooks like the Rittenbuch have left and right pages, but as far as I can tell, only one page is ever displayed at a time. There are situations where having a full spread on the screen in landscape mode would be very helpful to me!

Also, I’d love to be able to toggle zooming on and off. I never use zoom, but sometimes accidental touches or inputs make my page jog a little. It’s a minor inconvenience, but it’d be great to eliminate it.

Last thing! Are there any plans to have an Android app? I recently got a pen-enabled phone and nothing in the app store is as good as Penbook! I’m spoiled now!

2 Likes

It’s not currently possible to show two pages at a time, but it’s a great idea – or maybe a virtual 2-up view that lets you put two portrait stationery templates onto a single landscape page, etc.

Also, I’d love to be able to toggle zooming on and off.

I’d like that too, and it might not be too hard. I’ll look into it.

We don’t have any plans for an Android app right now. Sorry to have spoiled you :wink:

To toggle zooming off is a great idea. I often have problems with the pages zooming accidentally. Especially if I rest the hand on the screen.