Commuting between pages by swiping/scrolling up/down

Swiping up/down would be great for commuting between pages and being able to be on two pages in the same time when being at the end of the previous page and at the beginning of the next one. I write a lot and it’s so frustrating when I have to write on the last lines of the page and I can’t control my hand very well because it’s not resting on the screen.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion - I can see what you mean. We’ll try to address this the next time we rework the writing canvas.

1 Like

it’s so frustrating when I have to write on the last lines of the page and I can’t control my hand very well because it’s not resting on the screen.

I would solve this differently, and possibly(???) in a way that’s easier to develop: rather than getting more room by scrolling vertically between pages, just* let us overscroll a page while zoomed in. If you zoom out you get blank area outside the page; just* let us scroll to blank area while zoomed in.

* (I am aware that no new app feature is “just” anything; I hope that overscroll to blank area is relatively easier than scrolling between pages, but I know I might be wrong even about that)

2 Likes

That’s a great suggestion, definitely much easier than changing the way scrolling works :slight_smile:

2 Likes