This version has a new feature we’re really proud of: a completely redesigned “Create” tab.
Now, creating complex notebooks is simple. Want 50 pages of alternating stationery? It’s 3 taps. How about a title page, two blank pages, then a mix of monthly, weekly, and daily stationery, interspersed with dotted grids for doodles and indices? That’s 11 taps (roughly).
The best part is that when you’re done making your perfect notebook, you can share its design with any other Penbook user, like this:
Link: Self Insert notebook
Here’s a video of the process:
- “Create” tab overhaul for creating shareable custom notebooks
- Universal Links support for custom notebook links
- Toolbar’s collapsed state now persists
- Respecting device’s “Reduce Motion” in some places, hopefully the worst offenders
- Rate-limited chatty logging
- Fixed a bug where the calendar permission prompt would not appear on iOS 17
- Using the lasso causes the system drawing toolbar to appear (this is a workaround for a nasty iOS 17 bug)